Graphic Papers & Commercial Print
For print applications that won't go unnoticed
Touched by millions of consumers. Every day.
- Durable, high-quality finishes that are resilient to tears and breakage
- Nissha Metallizing Solutions' product is recyclable and contains no hidden plastics
- Easy to modify and adapt designs
- Perfect for minimalist styles or dense text
- Easily adaptable for any size application
- Choose from a variety of finishes, which include glossy, matte, iridescent and textured
- Incorporate custom finishes (i.e. holography) for unique finishes
- Create timeless and future proof looks for covers and posters
- Our finishes have offer high barrier protection and they're incredibly robust
- Nissha Metallizing Solutions' paper is print-ready, potentially shortening the supply chain of our users
- Our paper provides an excellent surface for printing imagery or text and is suited for all inks
Create captivating print media
We’ve all received bland corporate brochures or catalogues that don’t spark much interest. Our product can change that: bring bold, engaging looks to commercial printing.
Brands love to use our product to bring added glamour and prestige to printed media.
Robust and resilient
When it comes to covers and inserts, our product gives a gorgeous, high gloss finish, but it’s resilient to curling, damage during transport and on newsstands.
|Nissha Metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Weight||up to 150 gr|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Gravure, UV Offset, Flexography, Digital|
|Physical Prototype||On request|
|Augmented Reality Prototype||On request|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Our metallized paper is easy to work with. It runs like regular paper and is printable in nearly all technologies Printers enjoy operational efficiencies, such as:
Benefits for convertors
Benefits for brands
Leaving a lasting impression with high gloss and smoothness.
Compatible with a wide range of printing technologies.
Reliable and high-quality assured.
Meeting industry and regulatory requirements.
Striking the balance between economy and quality.
Sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil.
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base.
Designed to meet the specific needs of different industries.
Less waste at end of supply chain.
Distinctive looks that demand attention.