White motion holography
A diffused, white effect holography with a soft, rainbow appearance
The beauty of holography
- Bring special looks to a variety of applications
- Boost anti-counterfeit measures with custom holography
- Plastic-free and therefore perfect for the eco-conscious customer
- Choose from standard designs or incorporate unique designs
- Incorporate two types of holography or holography and a standard metallic finishes for truly unique looks
- Cutting edge looks for a variety of applications
- A more muted and subtle option than typical holography looks
- Ideal for core product ranges or customer favorites
- Counterfeit guard with unique, custom designed holographics that are almost impossible to replicate
- Enjoy our prototyping service as standard
- Benefit from the continued support of AR Metallizing's creative team helping customers visualize their designs
- Our holography is delivered print-ready
Subtle and muted
White motion holography gives various applications a muted rainbow effect which can be more elegant than typical holography looks that are flashier and brighter.
Stunning looks, zero plastics
Despite it the amazing looks offered by holography, we don’t need to include plastics in the manufacturing process to achieve glossy finishes: perfect for eco-conscious consumers.
Boost anti-counterfeit measures
Our holography experts can advise brands on how holography can help protect products from being fraudulently copied by incorporating a variety of anti-counterfeit measures.
|Nissha Metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Gravure, UV Offset, Flexography, Digital|
|Augmented Reality Prototype||On request|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Our holographic paper is easy to work with. It runs like regular paper and is printable in nearly all technologies Printers enjoy operational efficiencies, such as:
- Production efficiency you can expect with standard white papers
- Our metallized paper compatible with contemporary printing techniques
- Provides excellent surface characteristics for printing
- Runs efficiently on printing presses to maximize impressions per minute
- Provides excellent surface characteristics for printing
Benefits for convertors
Our holographic paper can be used for a variety of applications, and our creative team remain on-hand to help support you throughout the conversion process. Our holographic paper will:
- We offer a variety of widths to fit your equipment and support your customers’ requests.
- Gain operational efficiency
- Support market entry in the minimum timeframe
- Provide a reliable supply chain which also affords you flexibility when you need it
- Waste suitable to be recycled
Benefits for brands
Our holographic papers are easy for brands to incorporate onto packaging, labels and a variety of other applications, and it is ideal for creating an impact with consumers. It offers benefits such as:
- Catch and retain consumer attention
- Convey your brand is of superior quality
- Is a recyclable monomaterial
- Nurture brand connection
- Support market entry with successful launches of new brands
Leaving a lasting impression with high gloss and smoothness.
Compatible with a wide range of printing technologies.
Reliable and high-quality assured.
Meeting industry and regulatory requirements.
Striking the balance between economy and quality.
Sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil.
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base.
Designed to meet the specific needs of different industries.
Less waste at end of supply chain.
White motion holography offers striking but subtle finishes that are guaranteed to get noticed.
FAQ about White motion holography
Does Holography print and convert differently than silver metallized product?
Holography performs similarly to standard metallized paper and does not require any additional steps or special inks or processes. The product may need to run at speeds slightly slower than normal printing run speeds for say a white coated paper but ultimately it performs like any other coated paper during printing and converting.
Can I get seamless holography?
In holography there is what is called a seam or shim line that is a part of the holography process. It is possible to eliminate and or minimize the number seam (shim) lines and also to hide these lines inherent in the holography process.
How is holography made?
To create a holographic pattern an additional production step within the direct metallizing process is required and that happens after our pre-coating is applied and before metallizing begins. Holography patterns are embossed into our pre-coat prior to metallization and once metallized the image/pattern comes alive with color and imagery.
Does holography have to cover the full application?
In direct metallizing process, yes, holography must cover the whole application. It is possible to utilize more than one type of holography to create the illusion of spot holography which can be done with registered printing.
I don’t fully understand the difference between the different types of holography. What are the effects?
It is totally understandable to a little confused by the different types of holography: it's often a surprise that so many options are available!
Is it only possible to use one type of holography on a single application?
It is absolutely possible to use more than one type of holography on a single application. Because of the stunning effect pairing two types of holography can have, this can be a favorite option for designers, who are able to create some incredible finishes.
How long does it take to produce my holography order?
Nissha Metallizing Solutions always makes our holography to order which means that there is a slightly longer lead time than with our standard papers or films.
Why is holography so useful as an anti-counterfeit measure?
Nissha Metallizing Solutions has patented technology to create a hologram for security purposes. Our holographic security papers are designed with functional properties to fit a variety of applications.
There are several holography types. Which holography is best?
Nissha Metallizing Solutions offers various types of holography it can be challenging to know which is best for a particular application or identify which type might provide a visual advantage over another for specific uses.
Can Nissha Metallizing Solutions help us visualize our designs or show how the artwork will look?
We are proud to support our clients by with creative services to help them visualize holographic finishes as well as providing insights into which type of holography might fit their application or packaging best. We provide creative assistance that runs from the mockup stage all the way through to post-production and consulting with printers and converters.