2D & 3D Holography
The beauty of holography
- Perfect for use on a variety of applications: from commercial prints and book covers to packaging and labels
- 2D/3D holography is a unique way of adding depth and movements to designs
- Set your products apart with truly stunning looks that differentiate them from the competition
- Despite their glossy looks and unique appeal, our products are recyclable and eco-friendly
- Create stunning looks for a variety of applications without the use of plastics
- Benefit from custom looks that are totally unique to your applications
- Holography adds a stunning and timeless finish
- Ideal for new product launches or for championing 'must have' products in your range
- Despite the stunning finishes, our holography is cost-effective, meaning it's an affordable way of adding eye-catching looks to your applications
- Our holography is print-ready, potentially shortening lead times
- Our 2D/3D holography helps inks dry fast, cutting production times
- Our holographic face stock is an ideal surface for printing using a variety of contemporary techniques (UV, digital, etc)
Bringing depth to designs
The mix of 2D/3D holography is combined to give a stunning sensation of depth in the final design, creating an alluring and eye-catching finish
Recyclable and plastic-free
Despite their gorgeous (and glossy) looks, our range of holographic products are entirely recyclable making them perfect for eco-conscious brands
Quality that goes beyond appearance
Our holographic papers are ideal for a variety of uses and are resilient to wear and tear, so whatever they’re used for, they’ll always look great
|Nissha Metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Gravure, UV Offset, Flexography, Digital|
|Augmented Reality Prototype||On request|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Our holographic paper is easy to work with. It runs like regular paper and is printable in nearly all technologies Printers enjoy operational efficiencies, such as:
- Production efficiency you can expect with standard white papers
- We offer a variety of widths to fit your equipment and support your customers’ requests.
- Is available worldwide
- Is suited to all types of ink
- Runs efficiently on printing presses to maximize impressions per minute
Benefits for convertors
Our holographic paper can be used for a variety of applications, and our creative team remain on-hand to help support you throughout the conversion process. Our holographic paper will:
- Provide a reliable supply chain
- Gain operational efficiency
- Improve entire waste streams
- Support market entry in the minimum timeframe
- Waste suitable to be recycled
Benefits for brands
Our holographic papers are easy for brands to incorporate onto packaging, labels and a variety of other applications, and it is ideal for creating an impact with consumers. It offers benefits such as:
- Catch and retain consumer attention
- Convey your brand is of superior quality
- Differentiate your brand and products from the competition
- Nurture brand connection
- Is eco-friendly
Leaving a lasting impression with high gloss and smoothness.
Compatible with a wide range of printing technologies.
Reliable and high-quality assured.
Meeting industry and regulatory requirements.
Striking the balance between economy and quality.
Sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil.
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base.
Designed to meet the specific needs of different industries.
Less waste at end of supply chain.
Combining boldness and depth, nothing says 'wow' like our 2D/3D holography.
FAQ about 2D & 3D Holography
Does Holography print and convert differently than silver metallized product?
Holography performs similarly to standard metallized paper and does not require any additional steps or special inks or processes. The product may need to run at speeds slightly slower than normal printing run speeds for say a white coated paper but ultimately it performs like any other coated paper during printing and converting.
Can I get seamless holography?
In holography there is what is called a seam or shim line that is a part of the holography process. It is possible to eliminate and or minimize the number seam (shim) lines and also to hide these lines inherent in the holography process.
How is holography made?
To create a holographic pattern an additional production step within the direct metallizing process is required and that happens after our pre-coating is applied and before metallizing begins. Holography patterns are embossed into our pre-coat prior to metallization and once metallized the image/pattern comes alive with color and imagery.
Does holography have to cover the full application?
In direct metallizing process, yes, holography must cover the whole application. It is possible to utilize more than one type of holography to create the illusion of spot holography which can be done with registered printing.
I don’t fully understand the difference between the different types of holography. What are the effects?
It is totally understandable to a little confused by the different types of holography: it's often a surprise that so many options are available!
Is it only possible to use one type of holography on a single application?
It is absolutely possible to use more than one type of holography on a single application. Because of the stunning effect pairing two types of holography can have, this can be a favorite option for designers, who are able to create some incredible finishes.
How long does it take to produce my holography order?
Nissha Metallizing Solutions always makes our holography to order which means that there is a slightly longer lead time than with our standard papers or films.
Why is holography so useful as an anti-counterfeit measure?
Nissha Metallizing Solutions has patented technology to create a hologram for security purposes. Our holographic security papers are designed with functional properties to fit a variety of applications.
There are several holography types. Which holography is best?
Nissha Metallizing Solutions offers various types of holography it can be challenging to know which is best for a particular application or identify which type might provide a visual advantage over another for specific uses.
Can Nissha Metallizing Solutions help us visualize our designs or show how the artwork will look?
We are proud to support our clients by with creative services to help them visualize holographic finishes as well as providing insights into which type of holography might fit their application or packaging best. We provide creative assistance that runs from the mockup stage all the way through to post-production and consulting with printers and converters.