Metallized label paper for chocolate bar outer wrap
Glossy, premium looks for outer wrap
Touched by millions of consumers. Every day.
- Our metallized outer wrap has passed WMU Phase 1 recyclability testing
- FDA-approved for direct food contact when used alongside aluminium inner foil wrap
- Our paper is a ready-to-print product and can be easily incorporated into existing supply chains
- Our metallized paper can meet high converting speeds
- Chocolate bars will have a luxurious and premium look
- Increase consumer engagement with stylish, eye-catching packaging
- Extensive branding and design possibilities available, including holographic and high gloss finishes
- All the visual appeal associated with multi-layer materials commonly used for outerwrap
- Nurture brand connection
- Optimized for printing and converting lines
- Our metallized paper for outer wrap supports entry to market in the minimum time frame
- Our metallized paper for chocolate bar outer wrap presents a recyclable, monomaterial alternative to multilayer products
Great print performance
Our metallized paper is a ready-to-print material and performs optimally with inks, giving high clarity, rich colors and bright, eye-catching designs
Perfect for any chocolate
Our metallized paper for outer bar wrap is ideal for any chocolate packaging. From luxury chocolate to everyday bars, our paper offers offering eye-catching looks and shelf-appeal.
A sustainable outer wrap
Achieve the same aesthetic look as metallized PET without compromising sustainability. Our metallized paper is sustainable and recyclable - a hit with eco-conscious consumers!
|Nissha Metallizing Pro support||Included|
|Weight||from 61 to 92 gsm|
|Available in UltraShine|
|Available in Holographic|
|Available two sided coating|
|Print methods||Gravure, UV Offset, Flexography, Digital|
|Physical Prototype||On request|
|Augmented Reality Prototype|
|Other finishes and options||Contact us|
Benefits for printers
Our metallized paper is easy to work with. It runs like regular paper and is printable in nearly all technologies Printers enjoy operational efficiencies, such as:
- Offers excellent printability
- Production efficiency you can expect with standard white papers
- Provide a reliable supply chain
- Is available worldwide
- Our metallized paper compatible with contemporary printing techniques
Benefits for convertors
Our metallized paper is easy to work with. Our products run like regular paper and converters enjoy operational efficiencies, such as:
- Integrate easily with current supply chain
- Metallized paper meets all standard industry and regulatory requirements
- We offer a variety of widths to fit your equipment and support your customers’ requests.
- Gain operational efficiency
- Improve entire waste streams
Benefits for brands
Brands love our metallized top sheets because they:
- Are fully printable and give new branding opportunities
- Catch and retain consumer attention
- Convey your brand is of superior quality
- Eye catching high gloss and smoothness enhance your graphics standing out on the shelf
- Support attaining packaging recycling targets
Leaving a lasting impression with high gloss and smoothness.
Compatible with a wide range of printing technologies.
Reliable and high-quality assured.
Meeting industry and regulatory requirements.
Striking the balance between economy and quality.
Sustainable and recyclable alternative to film and foil.
Variety of widths
Available in different widths to support the converting base.
Designed to meet the specific needs of different industries.
Less waste at end of supply chain.
Recyclable outer wrapping for chocolate that's as rich and decadent as your chocolate